Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well, I had every intention of logging on every day and blogging about Thanksgiving. And I failed. I haven't been updating, but I have been thinking. So today I'm going to quickly catch up and list my 16 things for the days I missed.

1. My younger brother and sister and the fantastic relationship we have as adults
2. My sweet dog, Quincy
3. Being able to pay my bills each month
4. Food in the pantry
5. Friends that I can call at 3:00 in the morning to talk about anything
6. Co-workers whose company I enjoy both in and out of school
7. Christmas decorations and the smell of evergreen
8. My voice coming back!
9. My electric blanket
10. Living near my mom and sister and seeing them regularly
11. Changing leaves
12. The internet
13. Photographs
14. A great weekend in Auburn, even if my Dawgs couldn't pull out a win :(
15. Books and being chosen to give children the gift of knowing how to read
16. Gingerbread lattes (especially when they're buy 1 get 1 free!)

Now that I have this week off(!!!!), I should be able to handle the rest of my own challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment